- Walking and biking: The Silver Coast is known for its idyllic location. Our Casa is located in a natural reserve in the middle of Portugal and is an excellent base for hiking and bike tours.
- Golf: If you love golf, we have good news for you. The Silver Coast is one of Portugal's newest golf
destination for both beginners and experienced golfers.
- Water sports: The Silver Coast is a great destination for water sports. Surfing is a very popular
activity (because of the highest waves in the world) But there’s more : thanks to the
mild weather conditions and climate, there are opportunities for almost any type of water sports.
- Culture: The towns and villages of the Silver Coast were often the center of many important
historical events in the past.
- Alcobaça: with its magnificent Gothic abbey
- Caldas Da Rainha: famous for its thermal springs with therapeutic qualities.
Here are also many museums.
-Obidos: An ancient walled city with a spectacular gate. The castle on the highest point is now one of the most beautiful Pousadas.
-Fatima: Also called "the altar of Portugal," a neo classical basilica. Pilgrims from all over the world come together here.
- Leiria: With its various old and new sights.
-Lisbon: Let yourself be surprised and seduced in this capital city, mesmerized by the stunning
architecture. You can stroll around on the enchanting squares and discover the Moorish history.
-And then there are also many wine routes, the many markets and the nice shops ...
There is a map with all the excursions available in our B & B.
0483/12 68 23